Jonathan

6 Responses to “Jonathan”

1. jonathanwriter says:

Dear Diary once the rocket was preparing to land all i could see was a grey misty carpet covering the undergrowth.It was like it was hiding something.But i thought it was just my nerves getting to me so i thought nothing about it.Once the rocket had landed i took one small step for fame and then one large step for the human race. But when i did that i felt like i was not alone .I walk around carefully making sure i do not fall into one of the craters or i probably would be stuck in there for the rest of eternity.But it still felt like i was getting followed there was like a crunching sound behind me even when i stopped moving.I think it was finding out my weakness so it could just pounce on me when i would not expect it.So i started to walk with extreme caution.Snarling sounds came from behind me i sprinted to the rocket.It came closer. Closer and closer till in the distance u could make out what it was.It was one of the bots Nasa use to watch over the me. I forgot for the hole time i was there.So i got in the rocket i came home.That was it. Bye.

2. jonathanwriter says:

Dear Diary once i found out that i had been picked to be the first child on the moon i was over the moon.My heart was pounding.My brow was poring with sweat.My hands were shacking.But all i could think about was would i come back and what competition was it that elected me this one in a life time opportunity.the next day my dad and i got in the car but when i got in i was frozen with fear. i could not move for i didnt know if i would ever come back to my friends and family and if it went wrong i would get bullied for i have been bragging all yesterday.This is Jonathan going bye.

3. jonathanwriter says:

Tom and Jezz took a small rest for they are remembering the good days they have had.Tom sad there trying to remember how to get back home. Jezz said to tom there is no point sitting here feeling sorry for are self. We need to explore and not be sitting here like headless chickens. Tom agreed with Jezz and they both tried to explore the under growth of the unexplored territory. They wondered for hours till they by accidentally stumbled to an abandoned city. So they thought. After a wile they both got bored of glancing around an apparent uninhabited city. Tom said to Jezz that this place shucks and that he thought that it will be more exciting. Small yelling sounds came from behind the buildings and in the back streets saying how dare u insolt the ancient city of Bob the third. Fire torches and deadly weapons the people from a alternate universe Tom and Jezzes heart trembled there hands shacking sweat dripped of his brow. Tom nervously said we come in peace.They didnt listen and still quickly ran after them with all there might yelling u must die. Tom and Jezz at this rate was running for there lives crying for there mommy. After a wile of running they lost the killers but u can still heir them chanting.Tom reached into this pocket and when his fingers reached the bottom he yanked the stone out and rubbed it and rubbed it and nothing happend Tom started to panic he screamed help me help me the portal oped at last second and sucked them both up like a tsunami.Tom felt like something was shaking him saying tom get up you lazy boy you will be late and you dont want to see Mr Spelman mad. Tom woke up he noticed it was just a dream. and shies a shie of relief.

4. jonathanwriter says:

Tom and Jezz took a small rest for they are remembering the good days they have had.Tom sad there trying to remember how to get back home. Jezz said to tom there is no point sitting here feeling sorry for are self. We need to explore and not be sitting here like headless chickens. Tom agreed with Jezz and they both tried to explore the under growth of the unexplored territory. They wondered for hours till they by accidentally stumbled to an abandoned city. So they thought. After a wile they both got bored of glancing around an apparent uninhabited city. Tom said to Jezz that this place shucks and that he thought that it will be more exciting. Small yelling sounds came from behind the buildings and in the back streets saying how dare u insolt the ancient city of Bob the third. Fire torches and deadly weapons the people from a alternate universe Tom and Jezzes heart trembled there hands shacking sweat dripped of his brow. Tom nervously said we come in peace.They didnt listen and still quickly ran after them with all there might yelling u must die. Tom and Jezz at this rate was running for there lives crying for there mommy. After a wile of running they lost the killers but u can still heir them chanting.T

5. jonathanwriter says:

Ali stood silently,looking at the door. with a slow creaking sound,it opened. taking a deep breath,Ali walked inside.The thing that caught her eye when she walked in was and old dust encrusted oak rocking chair that screeched every time the chair moved.A ancient doll sat on the chair.the doll would not stop staring at Ali.Ali looked away(she did not particularly like dolls)trying to avoid the doll ass much as she cood then rocking chairs screech stopped so she look be hind her and the doll and the chair was gone. Ali was speechless. She did not know what to do.Her heart trembles.Sweat was coming off her brow.Then a creepy squeaky high pitched singing sound came from the room next to her.Ali tried to run out the door but the door was locked.She started screaming for help but nobody could hear her but the things inside. but then another squeaky sound came from that room, she worked it out to be you are stuck here for ever.That made her scream even louder but nobody came.Ali sat in a corner of the room as fare away from the sounds as possible her knees up on her head. she sobbed”I like my life!” “I like my life!” Then the squeaky sounds stopped and the room turned black. She heard talking on what they are going to do with her. She yelled please do not hurt me please i will do anything .The chatter stopped the room turned silent till the phone rang and rang and rang but nobody picked it up.Then the locked unlocked then a small whisper said we have had are fun you may go Ali slowly walked to the door then another sound said hurry up before we change her mind Ali ran quicker then she had ever before and ran out the door like Usain bold.She did not think why they let her go and just kept running…

6. jonathanwriter says:

Dear Mrs Ely

I am writing to you to insure you that we have been provided homework everyday. me and a number of aqaintenses all think that this is and outrage and that this should not be aloud because we have no time to have with our friends and family and that is not it all of your pupils have used all of there energy on the homework given by you.

I would like to say that i thought a kind head teacher like you would not give us the evil homework as for that i would like you to consider what you have done to us all. Maybe just maybe you will give us less homework.

furthermore this homework you have given us has made no room for anything else like time with family friends or even having a little fun on our birthdays.
    so i would appreciate if you make homework ones a week. but if u do not listen to any of my regards i will be seeking legal advice.

thank you for taking your time to read this
    yours sincerely
    Jonathan Heeley