Felicity

4 Responses to “Felicity”

1. tyddstmary says:

As the fingers ran beautifully across the keys i kept thinking about how beautifull you are and i rely miss your beautiful face this is a calm and loving song. The song is for you and i imagine you are there and you are playing whith me you are my life and you are the only one i have ever loved and loved with out being upset and you make me happy and i love the way you make me feal and you are the one in my life you are the way how i feal happy I just wish that you would love me and be with me and I know that you loved me but there’s nothing to love anymore excepted your hart and soul but you are the one I will always love and you are the love of my life.

2. felicitywriter says:

I went to the house to get some blancets because my bed needs a blanket.
    My little sister went to hide be hinend the tree because it looked very musous and scary. I heard a wisling nours and the wind made the house wisle . We saw some explosions that circled us. I dintent like the way i was walking which I was slowly andf enen slower each time.The wind turbine twisted in a very skiky and the turbine was full of cobwebs .We went even closer and we were all most wanting to go home. I saw a very large tree that was bear and very burnt looking .Creepily and silent
    I went very cute but very unfamlyed.
    Iwent to the exotic window and started to see very black night looking darkness and when i got closer and got to the still pips what were very close to the door i went to the door and went to the door and touched the door handle and it started to burn.

3. felicitywriter says:

My little sister went to hide be hinend the tree because it looked very musous and scary. I heard a wisling nours andthe wind made the house wisle . We saw some exsploshens that circled us. I dintent like the way i was walking which I was slowly andf enen slower each time.The windturbine twisted in a very skiky and the turnbine was full of cobwebs .We went even closer and we were all most wonting to go home. I saw a very larg tree that was bear and very burnt looking .Creepyly and silnent

I went very cute but very unfamlyed.

Iwent to the excotic window and started to see very black nihgt looking daekness and when i got closer and got to the still pips what were very close to the door i went to the door and went to the door and touched the door handle and it started to burn.

• felicitywriter says:

dear Mrs Ely
      i have heard that you are giving out extra home work in the holidays and i am writing to say i think you shouldn’t because it is a waist of time and i would like to spend more time with my family not in my room doing home work.

i do like doing home work but i only like a few peaces and it makes me stress out also i like doing work at school not at home and we get to much all ready so pleas give us less not more i give me some thing to do but when i do have some thing fun to do i cant because i have to much home work.

your sincerely

felicity (Student of Tydd st Mary school)