Hello world!

This is the place for Tydd pupils to get their work viewed by the wider world. Blogs can be liked or commented upon by their peers, pupils from partner schools, or even from pupils around the globe! All comments are moderated before being published. Have your say!

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

42 Responses to “Hello world!”

1. louiswriter says:

Day in a life 100 word chalange
    By Louie

Ahh finally wok up for a long day at school . Time to have brecfest running down the stairs I get prepared for the day ahead of me . Time to gather up my clofvs for school. Drested finally time to make my way to school on my scooter . On the way to school the wind flos frow my hair like a jet flying low down beside me . At school playing tig with my friends Tyler,Adam and Charlie . 9:00 Line up time.

2. louiswriter says:

how much comments have u done ruby

3. louiswriter says:

thanks ruby I will change it

4. mollywriter says:

Ninja: purple/black
    Nothing had ever made me shiver in a cold sweat like before. Knees trembling, I found my feet and stumbled up across the cobble paving towards the blackened iron suit of armour. That same one; I was sure of it. Trying desperately to disarm my dread, I picked up a detached piece of splintered wood and threw it at the nightmare. An Eco answered my hesitant call. As this was not what I wanted to hear I chose to launch my only escape plan… Run! I rushed all the way back down the street, so many question: why was this place deserted? How can an empty suit follow me down a deserted road? Stretching out in the useless shade of an old abandoned farrier stool, I finally got time to try and work all this out. As I pondered on and on I came to realise the paper bag that was sitting on the counter. It was then that I noticed the sheer hunger that tugged at my stomach. Finally I came to a decision, the bread was mine. Taking it I then saw that in a house across the road stood an iron suit of armour. It had found me. I ran again up the hi-street dodging carts and odd buildings and then I found my self in a back street. My heart pounded like a criminal trying to escape a cage. I heard a clunk behind me; my heart jumped and I jumped with it. Tears rolled freely down my cheeks “leave me alone!” I cried. The terror stood there , it’s hand gripped around the sword hilt. I looked around the arid town for help; none came. I looked behind me, when I looked back it had gone. Turning again I saw that it was closer- my screams could not be heard under the drawing of it’s sword. Now there was nowhere to run. It’s sword came down but I felt no pain…

5. jenwriter says:

harry have u wrote yours

6. mollywriter says:

Ninja: purple/black.

Nothing had ever made me shiver in a cold sweat like this before. Knees trembling, I found my feet and stumbled up across the cobble paving towards the blackened iron suit of armour. That same one; I was sure of it. Trying desperately to disarm my dread, I picked up a detached piece of splintered wood and threw it at the nightmare. An Eco answered my hesitant call. As this was not what I wanted to hear I chose to launch my only escape plan … Run! I rushed all the way back down the street, so many questions: why was this place deserted? How can an empty suit follow me down a deserted road Stretching out in the useless shade of an old abandoned Farrier stool, I finally got time to try and work all this out. As I pondered on and on I came to realise the paper bag that was sitting on the counter. It was then that I noticed the sheer hunger that tugged at my stomach. Finally I came to a decision, the crusty bread was mine. Taking it I then saw that in a house across the road stood an iron suit of armour. It had found me. I ran again up the hi-street dodging carts and odd buildings and then I found my self in a back street. My heart pounded like a criminal trying to escape a cage. I herd a clink behind me; my heart jumped and I jumped with it. Tears rolled freely down my cheeks ” leave me alone!” I cried. The terror stood there, it’s hand gripped around the sword hilt. I looked around the arid town for help; none came. I looked behind me when I looked back it had gone, I turned again – there it was my screams could not be heard under the drawing of it’s Sword. Now there was nowhere to dash, his sword came down, but I felt no pain…

7. louiswriter says:

Ruby have you wrote yours

8. louiswriter says:

Lol selfi

9. louiswriter says:

Mr spellman I fink I can write quicker with my I pad

10. louiswriter says:

The sun is going down as a house is dimly lit by a lamp hanging on the wall . I walk to the house and see washing hanging down the line. Then I find a alley way that leads to a dead end . I want to find out more . It is getting dark now so me and my donkey mika deside to try to find shelter in one of the abandoned houses. I knock on one of the houses no sight of life . Walking on I come to some steps could this lead to something ? No I was wrong . Walking on I find a hall way to a castle type of fing . It gets darker as I wonder into the tunnel . I see a weird box to the side of the tunnel I see more lite as I advencher into anther tunnel . What could be down here

11. louiswriter says:

I can see the sun riseing

12. elizabethwriter says:

green band:! adverbs and so because when while.
    The lonely place.

I felt starring, and I was here to fill my stomach.Looking hopfully to the left with my eyes wide open, I saw a shop full of juuicy apples.Behind the counter there was a water meten glistening. As I stepped silently into the store I couldnt believe how much food I saw!suddenly I heard a voise say “do you want anything?” “no thank you,” I told him, although I was hungry. I just didn’t have any money a tall, which meant I was poor.

Walking towards the road I spoted in the corner of my eye I saw a clockle laying beside of the road meanwhile birds sing in the disduns pecefully.As I wounder how the clocke got there. I had an idea so I rapily ran to the clocke and throw it on my self -suddenly I saw an old raged walking stick.so I crepet upand take it and portened to be an old lady ” al my back,” I wisped to my self. I started to wounder wear everyone went so I aksed him but he wouldn’t tell me anything.

13. rubenwriter says:

Purple band: adventurous adjectives
    I’ve only got a little iron sword. The king (Richard the great) sent me here because supposedly there has been a massive attack. We only got the message yesterday by a pigeon carrier. As I got to the castle gate it was as black as coal it could have been on fire? I ambled over the moss covered cobell stone. Staring at the blue/white flags. Thinking in my head that’s not right there meant to red/white. Strange… I thought there would be lots of blood red as a ruby. But then something I wasn’t prepare for…

14. kieranwriter says:

green band
    As I had been traveling for weeks to deliver a pastille. To a village but the fing is it was not on the map it took me days but on the 27th of June. I saw it Epic Siterdell but now I had to find the person who ordered the pastille the streets where deserted northing to be seen northing to be heard. Every where I looked there was just fin air and houses, Will I find the person I don’t even know what he looks like I have to find him or I will get the sack on the spot ?

• tyddstmary says:

Great vocabulary (deserted,thin air)
      Read through your work out loud-TCP
      Where you pause you will probably need a full stop, and there is a missing question mark-can you find it?

• kieranwriter says:

The qwestons

1 Will I find the person ?
        2 I don’t even know what he looks like ?

I will fines it of tomorrow becase I am going to a music consert and sleeping there so I will do it tomorrow mr spellman

• kieranwriter says:

As I had been traveling for weeks to deliver a pastille to a village. But the fing is it was not on the map. it took me days but on the 27th of June. I saw it Epic Siterdell .But now I had to find the person who ordered the pastille. The streets where deserted northing to be seen northing to be heard. Every where I looked there was just fin air. And houses, Will I find the person I don’t even know what he looks like. I have to find him or I will get the sack on the spot ………?

15. louiswriter says:

am focusing on the orange band . The cobblestone road leads to the rotten fruit bar on my mission to find life. With my donkey mica. I have been travelling for 2 weeks across the land of citadel . On the hunt for life and for food to feed me and my donkey. And here I am in a village with food every were to feast on . I walk on exploring more fetchers of this city with smashed windows and broken houses which their are sights of no life but I will still not fail. I come to the point to were I can see a flag and suspicions smoke coming out of the stone could castle. Were am I. Whispering to myself . Entering the castle their are patches of grass that has been cut so some won is here .